- To write magazine articles and books.
- To translate those articles and books into as many languages as possible and to have them published world-wide by reputable publishers.
- To maintain a comprehensive web-site, which will contain background information to supplement the articles.
- To produce TV films documenting animal abuse in different places around the world.
- To collect money, both directly from the public, from corporations and from existing foundations. The funds will primarily be used to support the more expensive goals, such as TV films.
How you can help
There are several ways in which you can help us.
- Make a tax-deductible donation on-line, using your credit card and our secure server. No matter what country your card comes from, you can use it now. Your donation will be converted into US$ from your own currency at a good rate. Every pound, yen, mark or frank that you give will go directly towards helping animals. The overheads of the Foundation are negligible.
- Give us a contact person in a magazine which you believe would be interested in running an article. In most cases, the magazine would pay a normal rate, and this money will go towards supporting our work.
- Let us know about any radio or TV stations which you know might be interested in running public service announcements for the foundation.
- Let us know about any advertisers that might be interested in advertising on our web-site. These would have to be companies that are not in any way involved, directly or indirectly, with the abuse of animals.
- Use the material on our web-site to educate other people. This is what it is there for. Everything is copyrighted, in the sense that you cannot use it to set up another web-site without our permission. However, you are very welcome to use the text, ideas and pictures for talks, or for use in schools. Please let us know if you have any suggestions for ways of improving the material.
- Order some of the books we have profiled. These books are the key texts in this field. We have an arrangement with Amazon.com: this means that if you link to Amazon directly through our site, we receive a small proportion of the revenue from the sale.
To find out more about ways in which you can get involved, please contact the president directly at email@example.com. Thank you in advance for your interest.